Sunday, March 21, 2010

Explosion

So this was a first for me. You had an absolute EXPLOSION at church today. I am talking serious, up-the-back, down-the-leg type of explosion. I was somewhat at a loss of what to do when you are at church and your clothes are covered in poop. So we headed out of the bathroom with just a diaper on since I took out the extra outfit from the diaper bag just before church. Those in the hallway thought that it was pretty funny that you didn't have clothes on, but hey at least you are still so little and cute. On top of all of that, I was supposed to be substituting for Brigham's sunbeam class so I handed the book to someone sitting on the couch and asked them to sub as we headed out the door for home. Hopefully this will be a one-timer.

No comments:

Post a Comment