Sunday, March 14, 2010

5 months

It is amazing to me how fast time goes by. I mean you are already 5 months old. Where did the time go? Talmage, you are such a sweet boy and I just can't get enough cuddles from you and apparently you can't either because you never want down. You are by far my cuddliest baby. It can be frustrating some days since I never get anything done, but I wouldn't have it any other way. You have helped me to realize the important things in life.

Another thing that I just cannot get enough of is your smile. I love your smile! It is definitely contagious and makes everyone around you smile no matter what once they get one look at you. Now if I could just get you to smile for the camera that would be great. Little stinker :).

Your favorite things to do are being held, of course, but when I do put you down for a few minutes you have really started to enjoy playing in your toy saucer. You jump up and down and hit the toys and smile. You also learned to sit up this past month which is so surprising to me. You just don't seem old enough to be sitting by yourself for 5-10 minutes. After a while you get tired and topple over which is cute as well. And then you sit and grab your feet and, as Brooklyn always says, you like to talk to your feet which never gets old to you. And don't let me forget you are absolutely in love with your brother and sister. You get so excited to see them and smile from ear to ear when they talk to you. You melt all of our hearts for sure.

I am absolutely loving this age and watching you learn about the world. I love you, Talmage!

Mom

4 month stats:
height--23 1/4 inches (10th percentile)
weight--13 lbs 12 oz (20th percentile)

No comments:

Post a Comment