Monday, February 22, 2010

Testing

We were at the gastroenterologist today to try and figure out why you are spitting up so much and even more importantly why you have now had a cough for over 3 months. I don't know what I was expecting, but I definitely wasn't expecting the doctor to send us over for cystic fibrosis testing. I am sure it is just a precaution to explain the cough, but for some reason I am more nervous than I have been for the other tests that we have been sent to in the past. This condition would be a very tough one for all of us and I can't imagine you having to go through all that it entails. And while I will be praying that this isn't what is wrong, I also know that no matter what the Lord is by our side. He knows each of us individually. He knows you, Talmage, and he knows what you can handle in this life. We all have trials that we can learn from. None of us is exempt. This is His plan for us to learn and grow here on earth so that we can live with Him again. The upcoming weeks may be difficult, the not knowing is worse the knowing one way or the other. Once we know then we can figure out what steps we need to take. Just know that your mom and dad love you very much. We will always be here for you, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment